With unprecedented growth comes growing pains. One of those is around mobility and congestion. So what is being planned downtown to address it? Come join us and find out! This is a FREE DNA member event.
Not a member? Click here to join for only $25!
FREE Circuit rides to venue, FREE Museum guided tours, FREE lite bites...doesn't get better than this!
FREE Circuit rides to the venue will be provided between 5:15 - 5:45PM from The Prado (600 S Dixie Hwy & Hibiscus), Publix (375 S Rosemary Ave and Fern) and the Edge (300 Australian Ave)
- 5:30 – 6 Museum tours
- 6 – 6:15 Gather in the courtroom upstairs with refreshments
- 6:15 – 6:20 Opening remarks by DNA President
- 6:20 – 7 Prepared panelist presentations
- Circuit – Micro mobility in other urban cities and what is happening in WPB
- DDA – Designing an intentional car free city
- TMA (Transportation Management Agency) – WPB Go Initiatives
- City of WPB - Mobility Options Available Now and Plans for the Future
- 7 – 7:30 Q&A