Join us at Jose Marti Park
Sunday, July 11th from 9:30-10:30am
- 9:30 - Attend a 30 minute outdoor fitness class led by local fitness trainer and DNA member Alexandria Johnson.
10:00 - Cool down with juice samples from Field of Greens. Then listen in as Rudy Galindo, Assistant Director for WPB Parks and Recreation, tells us about plans to install fitness equipment in Jose Marti Park.
- See pics of different equipment proposals and give your feedback.
Discuss enhancing the yoga deck that the DNA previously installed.
So grab your sneakers and join us on Sunday, July 11th!
Hope to see you there.
Jose Marti Park is next to the north side of The Ben hotel, along Flagler Drive.
COVID-19 Safety Reminders
You should not come to the event if you:
- Have tested positive for COVID-19
- Been exposed to someone with symptoms or someone suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19
- Are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (for example, fever, cough, shortness of breath)
Masks are not required, but everyday protective measures to stop the spread of germs are encouraged, such properly wearing a mask, physical distancing of at least 6’ apart, and washing hands.
351 N Flagler Dr
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Google map and directions