WHEN: Saturday, June 27, 2020 8:45 a.m. - 11 a.m. | Kayak hours: 9 a.m. - 10 a.m.
WHERE: Meet on the waterfront across from Bradley’s (Flagler and Clematis)
In (belated) honor of the 50th anniversary of Earth Day, join your neighbors to clean up the intracoastal by kayak, or stay on land and clean up the waterfront by foot.
We provide the supplies, and free t-shirts to the first 20 participants! We had a great time at our last clean up and removed more than 200 pounds of garbage. Thank you Keep Palm Beach County Beautiful for sponsoring the event, and thank you VisitPalmBeach for providing the kayaks!
Please note the following important information for volunteers:
- Click here to review the volunteer registration form. Please complete and bring with you, or complete at the event (we'll have copies on site).
- Please respect social distancing.
- We will provide supplies, face masks, and gloves.
- If you plan to kayak, please arrive before 9 a.m., as kayaks are available only between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Bring your own water and sun protection.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Have fun and stay safe! Click here for some reminders and best practices on avoiding the spread of COVID-19.
104 N Clematis St
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Google map and directions